Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a Week

Every year I begin school with enthusiasm (well, sorta) and energy. Every year I forget how quickly that energy diminishes. This year has been particulary bad, or it might be that I'm going through it now. Week's starting off with Monday's like I have, I will probably stay tired until Christmas. I go straight from school to class at 4. I have one class from 4:00-6:45 and another class from 7:00-9:45. The reading class I am looking forward to and think I will get a lot out of, the research class...I'm not so sure of. Despite the professors desperate plea to not already have an opinion of the dreaded class, you could tell by the comments and sighs not many people are looking forward to spending a semester on research (especially at 7:00 in the evenings).

After I finally got through Monday I could continue with the rest of my week. Wednesday I taught my last one-year-old class at church. I have really enjoyed teaching that class and will really miss the little munchkins . I just felt I needed a break from teaching, especially since I was starting two classes instead of just one.

Tonight was our parent forum at school which is not all that painful, it just makes for a long day. I was really wanting to get a break later in the fall instead of one week after school started, but needless to say, I will take the break when I can get it.

An update on my Aunt Wendy, the doctors were able to remove 95% of the tumor and they will do radiation on the part that was too risky to remove. I have not heard the results of the removed portion, but according to the drs on Monday everything went as well as it could have. Thanks for all the prayers and concerns.

1 comment:

Lee Family said...

Hang in there...Christmas will be here before you know it.