Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let the fun begin!

I spent the day in a workshop on integrating technology in the classroom which means...school is here (like it or not). I have been working in my classroom and trying to get my mind thinking towards the start of school. While I'm always prepared when the kids arrive, I always stress out until it gets finished. I am still dragging my feet trying to make summer last just a little longer...not going to happen I'm afraid.


We went to Aaron Watson Monday night and had a great time. Here are some pictures from the show. Even though Aaron (Watson) compared the environment to playing in a library, I thought it was a very low-key, enjoyable show.


I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Clay and his wife Kit on the arrival of their new baby, Harris! He is absolutely precious and has a head full of hair judging from the picture. He arrived this morning at 6:32 and mom and baby are doing well. We are all so happy for them and I can't wait to hold the little bundle myself. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Julie Adams Gray said...

I am stalking you now! Love to hear about your fairytale life! Hope all is well!