Monday, August 11, 2008

Must See TV

What a great time for not being extremely busy! With the Olympics on TV there is never a dull moment. I just love watching the games. When else is there a time when the whole country is rooting for the same team?!?! Let me just say I have already programmed the recorder for ALL the swimming so I don't miss a single gold medal of Michael Phelps! GO FOR THE GOLD!!!
Mom and Dad are still in town and are going to see Aaron Watson with us tonight. Aaron is not only a great musician and singer, he is a great guy with a wonderful family. If you haven't ever made one of his shows, you are missing out on a great show. He is putting on a benefit concert for Love & Care Ministries (a homeless ministry in Abilene) at the Paramount. It should be a good time with some good tunes for a great cause. I'll try to take some pictures while we're there.

2 comments:

rachelprice said...

Sing some Aaron Watson songs for me tonight! Wish we could come! How did the open house go?

Rachel said...

Tell your parents hi from Ryon and me!