Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Concerts Never Get Old



A great concert with a great friend is a thing that will NEVER get old. I traveled to Dallas on Friday to attend the John Mayer concert with my friend, Rachel. She knew I would be the one to travel that far to see John Mayer. If I knew how HOT it was going to be I might would have reconsidered. Despite the heat and the ridiculous charge for not-so-good food, the concert was AMAZING!!! We had a great time and even got to join my aunt and cousin for the night of fun. Hopefully we can make it again next year...you up for it, Rach?

3 comments:

kristibrownphoto said...

I am so jealous! Looks like fun.

the higgins family said...

Wasn't it fantastic?!?!?! Glad you got to see him.

rachelprice said...

He was so hot! And yes, the temperature was hot too. But looking back it was worth it!