Thursday, July 2, 2009

One Hot Wedding

This weekend Aaron and I went to my cousin Lindsey's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. It was at the Winfield Inn in Kyle, Texas. The wedding and reception were lots of fun. BUT it was SOOOO hot. When the wedding started at 7:00 it was still 103 degrees and I was definitely very uncomfortable. I don't know that my dr would have given me the go-ahead for the wedding if he would have known it was going to all be outside. Here are some shots from the wedding, but for the more professional ones check out Kristi's blog. While you're there check out the belly shots she took of us this weekend. It's so nice to have a cousin that's a professional photographer. She does such a good job.

This is my cousin Ashley's baby, Ensley. It was the first time for me to see her since she was born in February. She is so cute!!

Some of the group getting their dance on...nice look Clay! :)

My brother and a groomsman playing the first song. They sounded great.


All the bride's attendants. They look hot!
As for baby news...there is no news. As of last week I had not dialated and there was no progression so this week my dr didn't even check me since I hadn't been having contractions. I did have a small contraction the other night, but that has really been it. I'm feeling fine, but I definitely am getting to the very uncomfortable stage. Everyone is telling me that I have dropped (looking at yourself every day you can't really see a difference). We'll see what the dr says next Tuesday. We're just waiting. Our backs are packed as of today. Since I can't control anything else, I can control being as prepared as possible. I have to do something to pass the time so I'm doing little things everyday to get ready. It will be here before we know it.



4 comments:

Kim W. said...

It really will be here before you know it! And then life as you knew it is gone forever...but in a great way! ;) I'm sure everyone has already told you that, in one way or another, but it really is true. SO excited for yall! Can't wait to meet Miss Emory! Love you!

rachelprice said...

Can't wait to see yall Tuesday! Haley is crying right now, she wants to come today:)

Amy said...

I went to an outdoor wedding yesterday, so i feel your pain. I think it should be mandatory to have a summer wedding indoors. Good to hear you are doing well. cant wait to see you this week!

Hollie said...

YES...it will be here before you know it- you'll look up and your sweet baby will be 6 weeks old!!! And yet, those last few weeks of pregnancy seem to pass by so slowly. SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP...I know everyone tells you that, but seriously- Sleep when you can & give your husband lots of attention b/c he will feel a little left out once Emory is born. That's my advice. Praying for a happy and healthy delivery for you!