Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome Home

Well we are officially moved into our new house. We finalized everything Friday and moved immediately. Thanks to the help of Mom, Dad, Joseph and Annie (the couple that work for my dad) we got moved without much trouble. They arrived Thursday evening and we began loading the trailer (thanks Buster!) immediately. Our friends enormous trailer was able to hold MOST of our house. We had two trailers full by the time Aaron and I had to go to our closing at 11:00 Friday morning. The "moving crew" were waiting for us when we finished signing our lives away. We were all moved in and beds put together by 5:00 that afternoon.



Saturday and Sunday were spent cleaning, packing, and loading Aaron's things (garage, shed, and barn). Luckily Aaron has great friends that were willing to help. I helped a little, but was very glad when Adam showed up! We have since spent our evenings unpacking boxes. Even Aaron's parents came to help us unpack last night. They even brought supper with them...thanks Tom and Sherla.



My plan is taking pictures as the boxes clear out of rooms and things get put away. So here are the pictures so far.



Haha...yes I don't have any rooms completely unpacked, but hopefully I will be able to put pictures up this weekend. So I'm keeping you in suspense a few more days.

5 comments:

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

The house is beautiful! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see more pics.

Rachel said...

Ohh...pretty! I can't wait to see the inside! Congrats on the new house. I'm glad everything worked out!!!

rachelprice said...

Good update. Glad yall are all moved in! Maybe yall won't have to move again for a few years:))

Lee Family said...

I love the house. It is sooo cute. Can't wait to see it.
by the way...I am glad you will be joining us again for Bunco in January...We have missed you!

the higgins family said...

LOVE the new house! congrats!