Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love birthdays!




Aaron and I went to Ackerly this weekend to celebrate my birthday with my parents. We had a great time. Aaron was able to go dove hunting a little while he was there and I was able to get my hair cut (which it desperately needed). I'm not even going to compete with Betsy on a lengthy blog about my hair cut. (Love you, B!) We ate good food, I got some shirts and money, and had a good time just hanging out and relaxing.


Pali went with us which is always an experience, but she did pretty good. As you can see from my pictures, I just LOVE my 55 lb. lap dog. She is spoiled rotten...she knows it and I know it.


Birthdays are just all-around good fun, no matter what age you are.

5 comments:

Lee Family said...

sounds like you had an awesome birthday weekend. Your hair looks really cute. I haven't seen you guys in forever. Hope ya'll are doing good!

the higgins family said...

your hair is so cute!!! almost as cute as your dog.... :) love you -b

rachelprice said...

Your hair is soo cute! I like the color! I told George about Aaron dove hunting and I thought he was going to pack up and drive to Ackerly.

Hollie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I had to change my blog address (had a meltdown while trying to change the background on previous blog). Our new blog address is: travisandhollieepperson@blogspot.com. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Hollie said...

Absolutely! Just do exactly what the directions say. It's really not that hard. You have to check out the backgrounds at thecutestblogontheblock.com...they're adorable & FREE. Hope all is going well with you guys. Did you sell your house?

love ya!