Wednesday, March 10, 2010

7-month

I figured I better hurry up and post Emory's 7-month happenings before she turns 8 months. She has been so much fun. Just when I think it can't get any better, she goes and starts doing something else and makes it even more fun.

She is rolling EVERYWHERE. She can get any where she needs to go and rolls to get there. She really wants to be crawling but it's just not happening yet. I'm enjoying the limited days of the some-what mobile days. She can say "da-da" which she says constantly. Her daycare teachers told me yesterday she has a best friend in her class and the two girls chat away. They said the girls will talk and talk and then start laughing at each other. They also said the girls will not go to sleep if they can see each other (their cribs are next to each other). I love that she's so social and will go to anyone about 90% of the time. Her chatty nature sometimes causes problems in church, but there's enough other babies to kind of drowned her out.

She loves fruits and will tolerate almost any veggie. She still is not liking any kind of "table" food that has a different texture. She is taking a 6 oz (sometimes less) bottle every 4-5 hours. Our sleeping patterns cannot get on a schedule because of sickness.

Poor baby has had 2 ear infections this month. She was off antibiotics for about a week before we had to go back to the dr. So we're still on antibiotics, but hopefully this will be the last of it.

We are traveling to Missouri this weekend to see Aaron's grandparents...the longest trip Emory's ever taken. We'll see how it goes and I will post about our trip when we return.

I am looking forward to Spring Break, but will spend the majority of it studying since I will be taking Orals the week after. I am finally finishing up my masters and so glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm ready to have my life back. :)

Pictures will have to come later...computer is not cooperating.

2 comments:

rachelprice said...

I can't wait for Emory and Haley to talk and play! They are both little social butterflies! One good thing about being a working mom and getting the kiddos out to socialize! Hope she gets rid of those stinky ear infections! Love yall!

Lee Family said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! Ya'll have fun.