Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Month in Review

Ok to catch up I'm giving quick snip-its of what's been going on this month. We spend Mother's Day weekend with the whole family. Grandmommie turned 80 that weekend so we all met together to help her celebrate. She is doing very well in her new unit and it was so good to have everyone together with her not at the nursing home.
I also had a wonderful shower at school this month. We got lots of goodies. So much fun!!

This is my grade level (minus one). They are WONDERFUL and I am going to miss working so close to them next year, but luckily we will all still be working together.

Our Ackerly shower was great as well. We were overwhemed with the amount of gifts we received and couldn't be more appreciative. Ackerly is definitely blooming with grandbabies on their way. All these girls will have (or have had) babies this summer and all the grandparents are part of Mom and Dad's church. It's so much fun. Hollie had precious Cy 9 days after this picture.
The lovely ladies that hosted the shower. These ladies have all known me since birth and have been there for me through every part of life. I love each of them dearly.
Finally the nursery. Aaron was hard at work with the painting and putting the crib together this past weekend. It turned out wonderful, but Mom and I will be putting our special touches on the room soon. It will all start to come together before we know it.
As for me, I'm feeling great. I'm just trying to make it through the next 4 days. I have NO idea how you women that work up until the day of delivery do it. I am becoming pretty miserable after work and relieved I have the summer to rest. We're on the countdown now...only 8 more weeks.








2 comments:

Kim W. said...

The crib looks great!! I love it! I really love your bedding! Anyhow, glad you are getting lots of great stuff at the showers! A sweet baby girl needs lots of pink and pretty little things! ;) Love you! Thanks for coming to see us last night. Wonderful treat!!! :)

rachelprice said...

You are looking great and the bed looks ready for princess Emory! We can't wait to see yall and the room. We will be making plans soon for our visit to A-Town and introduce Haley to her future college!!