Monday, March 9, 2009

Half way there!



We are officially at our half way mark today. For those that don't know we are having a sweet little girl. Emory Lea is already being spoiled. Look at the goodies she's already racked up. Her Gramsy (my mom) made her a beautiful blanket and Nana (Aaron's mom) made the super cute burp clothes.

I am feeling her move more and more every day. I usually only feel her when I am finally laying in bed and still. Aaron even felt a little something move last night. So when I thought that everyone was just lying to me about the little flutters, I was wrong. It's so much fun!! We registered this past weekend at Target and we'll go again to Kid's Village (a local store) to register this weekend. We are still trying to decide on the crib and bedding we want, but hopefully we'll have that figured out by this weekend. Here's a picture of me at 20 weeks.

The weekend before last Aaron and I were able to help my brother celebrate his 30th birthday. We met my parents, Justin and his girlfriend, Kendall, in Granbury for some family time. We had a great time just relaxing and shopping. It was good to get away and be with family. Since we were so close we were also able to go through Cleburne to visit our good friends George and Rachel. We were both able to get some practice in with their precious new addition, Haley. Here's a picture of Aaron getting in some bonding time.

Isn't she just too cute?? Her and Emory will have lots of fun together and hopefully won't get into too much trouble. They will be perfect angels, just like their moms...right Rach?

5 comments:

rachelprice said...

Right! We were perfect angels for sure! Or at least we are going to tell them that!

Kim said...

You are so cute!!! I love your little prego belly! :) HA! I can't wait to see you again in person...surely we will be there this Sunday, plus it's small group Sunday night. Anyhow, love you! And love all Emory's fun stuff!

Lee Family said...

Had fun last night getting to see your new casa...I love all of Emory's cute girly things. You can never have too many cute outfits for a princess!

Rachel said...

Emory already has some great stuff!!! Will there be a hometown shower?

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

You look adorable!!! Keep posting more pics!!!