Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Babies of all shapes and sizes!






I'm so excited for a good friends Rachel and George on the birth of their baby girl, Haley Clarke! Her pictures show how absolutely precious she is. I can't wait to get my hands on her myself...congratulations you guys!!






The cows that Aaron got from his grandparents a few weeks ago are also keeping up with all the babies! We (not like I have anything to do with the cows) had our first calf last Wednesday. There are more on the way shortly! Here's a picture of the new calf and mama.






I am also expanding everyday. And no, unlike popular belief, I don't think there are twins in there. Boy will I be shocked if that does happen!!! I may be growing, but...






I'm not growing near as much as they are!

3 comments:

Lee Family said...

You look so cute...don't listen to the people that tell you that you are going to have twins!

Hollie said...

Of course you were going to pop out quickly...you were a toothpick!!! ;)I'm thinking your bump is looking very suspect of a baby boy. Any names picked out yet? I've been having these recurring dreams that "Cy" is born & SURPRISE...It's A GIRL!!! What!?!? I guess we'll be able to check the sex again at our 32 weeks sono. Have a girl's name picked out just in case...but wouldn't that be so stressful! Cy's room is definately NOT unisex. Yikes! Have a fab week!

Hollie said...

Cal will absolutely be wrapped around that sweet little girl's finger...He talks big now, but I think he'll be a huge pushover! I started feeling little flutters by Cy off and on around 16 weeks, substantial mvmt & a few kicks everyother day or so around 19 weeks & @ 24 weeks, he's active & kicking every 30 minutes or so!!! It's right around the corner for you! How are you feeling? Better in the 2nd trimester?