Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Big News!!

Ok so I haven't blogged in a while and there are several reasons, but all link back to one certain thing...WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!! I am 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant today and just returned from the dr. I wanted to wait a while before officially announcing it because we had a little scare early on, but I have since had 3 sonograms and the cute little thing is growing and growing. We couldn't be happier about the arrival at the end of July. We are still very cautious and praying that everything continues to grow and develop normally. Here's the little "boy/girl" today looking oh so precious!

*Ok so I've tried several times to upload the picture and it's not letting me. I will try again tomorrow.

So my blogging days have been spent SLEEPING and trying not to get sick. We have been very busy with the end of the semester and Christmas drawing near, but our life has now revolved around doctor visits, eating what I can, and going to bed early...I hear we better get all the sleep we can now.

We are wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

laura said...

Congrats! We're thrilled! And yes, you better sleep NOW.

rachelprice said...

yay the news is out!! We are so excited and can't wait for little Winter to arrive! Rest up and take it easy! lv yall!!!

Hollie said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you both & so thankful the pregnancy is going well. Enjoy every day of carrying & nuturing that sweet little baby in your belly- your pregnancy will fly by! I love you and will continue to pray for your growing family! We find out what we're having in 2 1/2 weeks!!! I'll keep you posted! Can't wait to see your sono pics!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Lee Family said...

glad to hear everything is going well. get lots of rest. I slept all the time the first 4 months i was pregnant with Haley.
I am so happy for you guys!

Hollie said...

I need to see some belly shots :)
Happy 2009!!!!
We're gonna become mommies this year!!!!!!!

Amy Magallanes said...

Congrats Kami! You will be the best Mom! Love you!